Nov 13, 2012

Long Cardigan for Fall: Same Cardigan 2 Outfits

Although I hate feeling cold, I must admit that Fall and Winter clothing is more exciting than Summer ones. Or at least there is more room for playing around with different combinations with same pieces of clothes. Cardigans are a great staple in Fall and Winter wardrobes because they can act as light coats during Fall and be used to layer under coats during Winter. In this post I want to share with you how I styled the same cardigan in 2 different ways.



The first outfit which I wore at the end of October has more warm colours. Although the cardigan and shoes are the same in both outfit 1 and 2, the complete look is way different. In this first outfit, I decided to add a pop of colour with the coral top which  complemented well the tan handbag. For my makeup I also used warm shades. Here I am wearing: blue jeans from Centro Moda; coral top from Sicily market; Tan handbag from Mango Dubai; Grey flats from Sicily market; beige cardigan from a local shop.

My second pairing is way cooler and calmer in terms of the colours used. I really like this outfit and how all the colours go well together without being loud. I also like how this wide blouse (pregnancy looking top) goes under the cardigan and looks balanced. This in my opinion is a safe colour combination. While this look is not monochromatic or boring, is much easier to wear if you are afraid of bright colours. In such case the bright colour can be the white blouse. Here I am wearing: light blue jeans from Stradivarius; same shoes and cardigan as above; white top from Bossini; light pink scarf from OVS; handbag from Sicily market.  


Do you love long cardigans? Or do you prefer shorter ones?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment