Oct 17, 2012

Fall Skincare and Makeup Haul

Last Saturday I had a really nice day with my husband. To make the day even better I spent the morning doing some shopping, and I must say it was a successful one. I finally got things I really needed to get for a long time but which I have been postponing and I also got 2 things I fell in love with, a small one and a bigger one. I will share with you the small one in this post together with the rest of my haul (except for some underwear I bought but which I am definitely not going to show you). I will share with you the other thing I got in another post.

If you are interested in seeing what I wore on my shopping day, you can check this post. Below are the things I bought. 


What I got:
Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare (for normal to combination intolerant skin)
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer in shade 015 Porcelain
The Body Shop Foundation Brush
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 166 Temptation

After the whole Summer spent without a moisturizer since it was so hot and sticky to apply one, I really needed to get one. And the above one was the only option I had since all my other choices were not available. Since my Maybelline Affinitone concealer (Review here) is almost empty, I needed to buy another concealer so I decided to try a new one. After sampling on my wrist various drugstore concealers I ended up buying the above one because it seemed the best option among the ones available. I have also been looking for a foundation brush for a while. I wanted to purchase one by Max Factor but I ended up buying this Body Shop one. It looks and feels soft so I hope it also works well. I will definitely give you a review on each of the above three products. And finally but not least, I bought myself a beautiful lipstick in a gorgeous deep red colour. I am really looking forward to wearing this, also because I am really loving all the wine, burgundy and other shades of deep red this Fall.

If you want to know which is the other thing I fell in love with and bought keep your eyes open for the next posts.

STAY FAB

1 comment:

  1. I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amir-a-bajoghli-md/31/b90/989

    ReplyDelete