Oct 15, 2012

Dr Oganic Vitamin E Shampoo.....A Review

After having used this shampoo for about 3 weeks now, I am ready to give you a review. First of all, I must say I was pretty excited when I saw a full stand of Dr Organic products. Initially, I didn't even know about the existence of this brand. But as soon as I started reading the back of the products' packaging I got so happy because I have been looking inside supermarkets for so long in search of a natural hair brand. In fact the amount of natural fragrance free products in pharmacies was very small and after trying 2 different shampoos I ran out of choice since all the others were for really damaged and problematic scalp. So that's why I said yayy!!! for Dr Organic products, even better within a supermarket at fairly good prices (they are not cheap but you don't expect to pay a super low price for natural fragrance free products in Malta since the choice is limited and the demand is low). 


On the front the packaging says: "Super Hydrating Hair Therapy: Moisturizing, Rehydrating and Balancing." On the back it claims to hydrate the hair fibres while restoring the natural moisture of the scalp. It also says it should make your voluminous, vibrant and shiny. The best part is that it is free from parabens, SLS, artificial colours, harsh chemicals, fragrances and preservatives.

What I like about this shampoo most are the following features:
  1. Although fragrance free it has a natural citrus scent, so you still get your hair to smell nice.
  2. Its liquid texture makes it very foaming which helps me cleanse my scalp well and also get rid of the oiliness in my hair without too many washes.
  3. Although it foams it's not drying. 
  4. Since I have been using this I haven't had any issues such as itchiness with my scalp.
  5. For 7.33 euros you get 265 ml which much more in quantity and value for money than all the others fragrance free shampoos I have tried.
  6. Dr Organic has a large number of other shampoos and conditioner which I am excited to try, in particular the Manuka Honey and Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoos.
  7. The fact that these are available in supermarkets makes them super accessible and easy to find (not so much in Malta since I only found them in one supermarket).
When compared with the Dermaveen Oatmeal shampoo, this is much more effective for cleansing my scalp because it foams more. While the other is less foamy and more creamy which makes it more delicate on the scalp and its scent is definitely more subtle, thus great for those who are looking a shampoo with almost no scent. You can read my full review of the Dermaveen Shampoo here.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment