Jan 30, 2013

30 Days Healthy Meal Plan

This month I finally did it! I have been telling myself, I need to get back to planning my meals for the entire month so that I can write a full groceries list for that month and purchase most of it in one go. By having everything I need to cook healthy delicious meals, I have no excuse to continue eating brown sandwiches almost every day. And purchasing most of your groceries all at once, will save you time, diesel and will make it less likely for you to get tempted in buying things you don't need each time you visit your local supermarket. Planning your meals ahead, and shopping at the beginning of the month, also makes it easier to set a budget and stick to it.

Every day, starting today, for the next 30 days I will be sharing my main meal with you. The meals are going to be diverse, healthy, balanced and most important tasty. There will be vegetables meals, pasta meals, panini meals, warm salads (since it's still pretty cold), pies, wraps as well as meals featuring chicken, salmon and mince pork.

In each daily post I will be showing my meal with pictures and sharing my recipe with you. Since I have a food blog, I figured it makes more sense to have this 30 days meal plan series of posts up on it rather than here. You can click here to visit my food blog, AlessiAs CUEs or click on the links below which will direct you to each individual meal post.

Day 1.....Lemon Pepper Soba Buckwheat Noodles with Green Beans

Day 2.....Lentils, Tomatoes and Eggs with soy buttered wholemeal toast

Day 3.....Chicken Veggie Wrap with Hummus

Day 4.....Ciabatta with Wurstel, lettuce, and cheese 

Day 5.....Smoked Salmon Pasta with Soy Cream & Peas

Day 6.....109 Calories Salad for Sandwiches

Day 7.....Lemon Buckwheat Noodles with Green Beans, 1 egg & hummus

Day 8.....Cauliflower Chowder with soy milk, cheese, grana padano and sundried tomatoes

Day 9.....Wholemeal Ciabatta for a Quick Lunch

Day 10....Spinach & Artichoke Creamy Casserole with a wheat wrap

Day 11.....Potato Mayo Veggie Salad

Day 12.....Chicken Veggie Crusted Pie

Day 13.....Spinach Frittata with cheese & tomatoes

Day 14.....Broccoli, Green Olives & Tomatoes

Day 15.....Cauliflower Cake for Lunch

Day 16.....Potato & Turkey Ham Pie with Buttered Rosemary Dill Carrots

Day 17.....Wheat Wrap Under 600 calories

Day 18.....Pink Salad with Crunchy Crostini

Day 19.....600 Calories Crunchy Bruschetta

Day 20.....600 Calories Pasta Salad

Day 21.....French Toasted Ham & Cheese Crostini

Day 22.....Smoked Salmon Cannelloni

Day 23.....Scrambled Veggie Frittata on a flour tortilla base

Day 24.....Salad Pasta Rolls (650 calories)

Day 25.....500 Calories Thai Fish Broth

Day 26.....Creamy Gnocchi with Zucchini & Tomatoes (600 calories)

Day 27.....Spinach & Sundried Tomatoes Cheesy Baked Roll (800 calories)

Day 28.....Spinach, Chickpeas, Egg Mayo Salad (625 calories)

Day 29.....Baked Gnocchi with Spinach, Carrots and Tomato Sauce (650 calories)

Day 30.....600 Calories Fish Wrap with Eggplant & Chickpeas

I really hope these posts can be helpful in planning and making your meals. But most importantly I hope that this series inspires you to eat healthier every day, if you are not already doing so. The key to eating healthy for life, and not for a week or a month, is to understand that you can eat healthy and still enjoy what you eat on a daily basis. And of course, nobody said you cannot eat less healthy foods every now and then.

I will really love to get your feedback. So feel free to comment here on on my food blog.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment