Oct 1, 2012

OCTOBER OUTFITS TO INSPIRE ME

September, as I already said in my September Inspiration Outfits post, is a transition month which ties together 2 great seasons for what concerns Fashion: Summer and Fall.  And being the end and the beginning of both reasons makes it a good time to incorporate different pieces together in terms of colours (you get to play with the Summer brights and pastels as well the darker muted Fall colours), textures and fabrics (from lighter to thicker ones depending on where you live) and of course style and trends (you transition from Summer trends to Fall ones, possibly incorporating the two together). All this mixing together gives you great opportunities to refine your own style and distinguish it from those of others. In Malta we are lucky to have an October which is similar to September for what concerns the weather. It's warm, sometimes a little chilly in the early morning and late night, sometimes it rains but most of the times the Sun is shining. So the same style melange I was talking about for the month of September also applies to October. The only difference for me is that I start incorporating more closed shoes and more cardigans and light jackets and blazers. 

Here are my favourite inspiration outfits for the month of October.....

 9 to 5 Chic

Wendy's Lookbook

DailyLook

Wendy's lookbook

Atlantic Pacific

Ascensionstyle

 Ascensionstyle

 Dailylook

 Dailylook

 Dailylook

 Ascensionstyle

Diane Von Furstenberg Fall Winter 2012 2013

The Chloe Conspiracy

As you can see from the images above, I cannot wait to incorporate more leather in my looks during October. Also I am really looking forward to wear lots of burgundy and maroon clothes as well as start incorporating my short trench jacket. I am also looking forward to use scarfs, light blazers and layer with Summer dresses.

What about you? What will you be wearing this October? Leave your reply as a comment.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment