Sep 7, 2012

End of Summer Floral Dress Outfit of the Night

Although I purchased this floral dress at the end of Spring I only wore it last Sunday. And to make things even worst it ended up raining. But I really wanted to wear it because although it's very simple and casual it makes me feel great. It's the perfect size, may be just a little too long and it's super comfortable. I wore it for a dinner date with my husband. We went out for our favourite pizza. The rain wasn't really a problem since we parked inside and were inside the hotel all the time. Below is my outfit of the night.




I am wearing:
A floral dress from New Look
Navy blue peep toe pumps from Darmanin Footwear Malta
A gold pendant necklace from Accessories
White and gold studs from Tally Weijl
Bracelets from Stradivarius
Brown clutch from Elle's
Blue nail polish by Rimmel London 60 seconds in the shade 840 Blue Eyed Girl

I am also looking forward to wear this dress during fall and layer it with other pieces of clothes. Let me know in the comments below how you like to wear your floral dresses when it gets colder.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment