Sep 9, 2012

Christian Siriano Fall Winter 2012 2013

One last stylist I want to feature in this series of fall Winter Runway Fashion Collections Reviews is Christian Siriano. Initially, when I first watched the fashion show I said to myself the collection was nice but had nothing new or really interesting which could make it better than many others. After looking at each look attentively, I actually realized that the simplicity of this collection is what makes it distinctive. Many of the stylists I featured in the past weeks were loud in terms of the bright coloured used or else they were not always very wearable either because their looks were a little bit out of time like Burberry, or too ladylike like Erdem or too high end like Ellie Saab. Although I love these collections and that's why I chose to review them, I want to end this series of Runway fashion posts with a stylist which is offering a more wearable collection which is still classic, feminine, tasteful, modern and simple. 



    

     







And by the way this series is not completely over. I will still be talking about runway, but more specifically! So if you like this kind of posts stay tune for more every Sunday.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment