Aug 30, 2012

Super casual Back To School Inspired Outfit

After a colourful back to school inspiration outfit and another for the chic University girl, here is a super casual outfit which would we be great for the sporty girl who likes to be relaxed and comfortable when going to school. It's also the right outfit for a warmer back to school day. And if where you live it gets a little chilly you can always throw on a jacket. Here is my super casual outfit which I of course didn't wear for school but I wore it to go at my mum's house in the afternoon. I wanted something light and comfortable and I had this shirt dress I have never worn before. So I decided to style it as follows.

 


I am wearing:
A long t-shirt dress from Peacocks
A black elastic tube skirt (underneath the dress) from Miss Selfridge
Grey ballet trainers/sneakers from Sicily Market
Black H&M cross body bag
Pink H&M studs
Brown elastic hair bend from Elle's
                                                

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment