Aug 31, 2012

My August Favourites

Another month has passed and we we will soon say goodbye to Summer. But I am sure that as the new season starts we will get to enjoy new favourites, at least I will. Here are the things I have been loving this month from clothes and shoes to food and locations and lots more. If you haven't read my July Favourites you can do so now.

FAVOURITE PURSES OF THE MONTH

My animal skin clutch from Elle's

My Accessorize whimsical purse

 FAVOURITE SHOES OF THE MONTH

My new Pink Wedges from Tip Toes


FAVOURITE NAIL POLISH OF THE MONTH

Light baby pink in shade 131 by Catherina Arley
(I have been wearing this on my toes)


FAVOURITE FOOD OF THE MONTH

Alpro creamy yougurts

Peaches and plums

Rye flour


FAVOURITE BLOG POST (MY OWN) OF THE MONTH

  


FAVOURITE LOCATION OF THE MONTH

 Golden Bay Malta


FAVOURITE OUTFITS OF THE MONTH




FAVOURITE WORKOUT OF THE MONTH




FAVOURITE BLOG OF THE MONTH



FAVOURITE YOU TUBE CHANNELS OF THE MONTH




FAVOURITE TV SERIES OF THE MONTH
Keeping up with the Kardashians Season 7


FAVOURITE SHOP OF THE MONTH

 
Zara in Sliema, Malta

Which are your favourites of the month? Feel free to share them in the comments below.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment