Feb 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Outfit........

Hello ladies. I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's day. Mine was very nice. Those of you who have already seen my "Fancy Dinner Outfits" http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2012/02/fancy-dinner-outfits.html  post might be curious to know which among the 4 outfits I ended up wearing for my Valentine's dinner. So here it is.........





As you can see above, I decided to wear my 4th outfit which was in my Fancy Dinner post. My 2 favourites were the CHIC and MODERN outfits. I opted for the last one because it was the warmest among the 2 and yesterday was pretty cold where I live around 6 degrees Celcius. I of course wore my black coat, a black scarf and my black leather gloves. I also wore my new boots with 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of leggings. I am very happy about my outfit choice as it was classy but at the same time modern and not too elegant. Moreover, it kept me warm and I felt very comfortable wearing. 

I also loved my hair and makeup......For my hair, I washed it in the morning and dried it. Then I sectioned my hair in 10 and used my second and middle fingers to roll each section around them and pinned the curl/loop using bobby pins. I repeated this for each section. Then used the blow dryer to diffuse some heat on them. I then wore a shower cap and kept blow drying on top of the cap few more times throughout the day. After doing my makeup, I simply took out the bobby pins and run my fingers through the soft curls. I finally pushed the hair on one side and sprayed with a hair spray.
For my makeup, I used my Maybelline Affinitone concealer in shade 01 to cover my redness as well as my under eyes and to prime my eye lids. I then contoured my face with my Essence bronzer and used my pink Missha blush. For my eyes, I used a white shadow for the base and then a mauve pink shadow all over the lid. Then I put a brighter pink in my inner corner and lightly shaded my crease with 2 shades of brown, one lighter and one darker. I used a black eye pencil to line my lower and upper lash line and also some brown shadow to soften the black line. I finally highlighted with a white shadow. I finished my eyes with my black mascara by Deborah Milano. For my lips I used a lip balm and a red lip pencil. I wanted my lips to be matter to achieve a more modern look. 

Stay FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment