Dec 24, 2011

Gifts Wrapping for Christmas.......


Hello. This is how I wrapped my gifts this year. Many people say they either do not know how to wrap gifts or hate doing it. I have always loved wrapping gifts, especially for Christmas when you get to showcase your nicely wrapped presents under the tree. I hope these pictures give you some ideas for your gifts wrapping since it's already Christmas Eve. I always like coming up with new ideas, shapes, combinations for my gifts. First of all I try to choose nice wrapping paper in the right colours. This year I went with silver paper (as well as last year's left over wrapping paper) and brown ribbon bows to match my Christmas Home Decor which you can see here .



 I also made some DIY snowflakes and flowers. I also used the round shapes papers collected by the puncher to create some designs on my gifts pack. It's easy, you take the paper circles and with some glue you stick them so as to create whatever shape you have in mind. Christmas cards and tags also help making the gift even more special. So make sure you choose nice ones in complementary colours. Gift bags whether sparkly or with a Christmas picture add some extra fanciness. And finally boxed with nice ribbons are very much appreciated by women and kids. So go enjoy your gifts wrapping........ 




HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment