Jan 14, 2013

Neutral Makeup Look...

Today I had an interview for a marketing coordinator position with a company I would love to work with. I wanted to go for a clean and glowy, in few words natural, makeup look so that I would look put together but not like I was trying too hard, especially since the interview was at 10 in the morning. This is exactly what I achieved and below are the pictures I took after the interview together with the list of products I used. And remember for your next interview, take less time to do your makeup and spend more time on researching the company and the position you are applying for.




PRODUCTS I USED:

  • Missha M Perfect Cover B.B Cream SPF 42 PA+++ No. 23
  • Catrice Allround Concealer Palette
  • Missha Golden Rose Blush in 208
  • Essence shimmer eye shadow in shade 25 Go all girlie on the entire lid
  • Gosh Baroque quad (I used the light brown shade inside my crease)
  • Essence eyebrow kit (the lightest shade applied lightly)
  • Rimmel London lip liner in 21 red dynamite to stain my lips lightly
  • Elf luscious liquid lipstick in cherry tarts

I actually forgot to put my eyeliner and mascara on. Oopps...


STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment