Jan 22, 2013

Catrice Concealer Palette....A Review


I have been wanting to purchase a good concealer palette for months, and I finally found one. It's cheap and has the perfect shades for my skin tone. I am talking about the Catrice Allround Concealer Palette.

As you know I have been raving about the Maybelline Affinitone concealer in shade 01 for years. After having repurchased it several times I decided to try a new one, and I went with the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer. Since I don't like the latter at all, I was pretty happy to like this new concealer palette which is actually 1/3 of the L'Oreal concealer price. 


As you can see in the image above, this concealer palette comes in 5 shades: a green one for concealing redness, a pink one for under eye circles and any other blue veins showing on your face (especially if you are fair), a dark beige, a medium beige and a light beige. This is how I like to use them.
  • I like to apply the pink shade under my eyes followed by the lightest shade which I also apply on my eyelids as a primer. This combination gives me a good result in terms of concealing my under eye area and also brightening it.
  • I also use the lightest one to conceal any blemishes on the rest of my face as well as my redness.
  • I use the dark beige to contour my cheeks and my nose.
  • Although I am not currently making any use of the medium beige, this might be great for Summer if I decide to tan.
  • I have only used the green one once and, while it wasn't bad, it's definitely my least favourite in the palette.
This concealer palette comes in cream form and I think that's why I like it so much. Lately, I have been noticing that my skin doesn't do well with very liquid products like my Vichy foundation and the L'Oreal Concealer. While these latter don't blend well, the creamy concealers in the Catrice palette have a consistency which makes them very easy to blend. I also get way fewer creases, especially under the eye.

Overall, I definitely recommend any of you to try this product- especially since it's under 4 euros. 

Have you tried the Catrice Allround Concealer Palette? Let me know if you like it?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment