Dec 17, 2012

Weleda Conditioner....A Review

After having tried the Dermaveen Oatmeal Conditioner, as well as the matching shampoo, I wanted to try a conditioner from the Dr Organic brand since I liked the shampoo so much. However, only few scents were available, all of which were either too strong, too floral or too sweet for my liking. For this reason, I decided to visit a small health store in my town and asked the owner to show me few natural fragrance free conditioner options. One of this was the Weeleda Lemon and Ginger.....which is the one I ended up buying and using.

To be sincere, I thought that almost 11 euros for a conditioner containing only 250 ml was quiet expensive, much more than the 7.33 euros for Dr Organic and the 8 euros for the Dermaveen one. Then I thought to myself, that the extra 3 euros were worth the money if the product would have been a hit especially since conditioner lasts longer than shampoo. 

After the first use, my hair felt great. Now, it might simply be because I had not been using a conditioner for 1 month or else because this product is very good. After applying it, my hair suddenly felt so smooth and no longer dry while I was still in the shower and once I rinsed it my hair stayed soft. Later, when I blow dried it the result was much smoother and straighter. My hair also looked very shiny and it had lots of volume. The next day, the volume was gone but the shininess and the smoothness were still there. My hair felt smoother than it had in a long time and it was no longer frizzy, except for the ends which need a trim.

After the second, third, fourth and many other following uses this conditioner gave me the same result. And now since I got a hair treatment and cut done, the Weeleda conditioner is helping me preserve the healthier, more nourished hair I got after the treatment and cut. If you want to know more about my hair salon experience at Mr James International read here.

What I like about this conditioner is that the scent is fresh and doesn't bother me neither while I am applying it on wet hair nor after the hair has dried. This is very important to me since I get headaches from products scents very easily. 

Which conditioner are you loving at the moment? Let us know in the comments!

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment