Dec 23, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS CARD TO YOU......


This year I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas in the proper way, that is with a beautiful holiday card. I decided to post it a little bit early so I could reach on time any readers from New Zealand who are one day ahead of us. I hope you are going to spend the coming days with the people you love, doing what you enjoy most, eating great food and sharing thoughtful gifts. Let's also not forget about those people who are less fortunate because they are either sick, alone or are going through any kind of small or big problem. I hope you too can get a little bit of joy at least at Christmas. I always get a little bit sad the day before Christmas Eve because December is my favourite month due to all the decorations, food preparations, gift shopping and especially the warm cosy atmosphere which the anticipation of the festive days brings. And all of this will soon be over....Anyway, let's hope we will have another year to go through this period all over again. So let's get ready and fabulous, whether to stay home with the family in a cosy outfit or go out with friends and our loved one to a fancy glamorous party. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL......

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment