Dec 31, 2012

Best Beauty Products of 2012......

Since 2012 is going to be over in less than 3 days, I figured I could write a post on my favourite beauty products for this year. Although I have definitely bought many more products that are going to be featured in this post, I decided to include only those which I like so much that I have either repurchased various times or which I plan on repurchasing once they finish. If you'd like to you can read my BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS OF 2011 here.

BEST BODY PRODUCTS 2012




Dove Pro-Age Beauty Bath Moisturizing Cream
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Lotion Unfragranced
Nivea Sensitive & Pure 48hr Anti-Perspirant
Pure Cleansing Wipes (for my hands when I am not home)










BEST HAIR PRODUCTS 2012


Dermaveen Oatmeal Shampoo (read review here)
Weleda Lemon Balm & Orange Blossom Organic Conditioner (read review here)


BEST FACIAL SKINCARE 2012


Toleriane Demo Cleanser by La Roche Posay (read review here)
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water (read review here)
Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel (read review here)
Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare Moisturizer (read review here)
La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes (read review here)


BEST MAKEUP PRODUCTS 2012


Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty (see it on my cheeks here)
Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink (see it on my lips here)
Rimmel 60 Seconds Rapid Ruby 320 (see it on my nails here)

You might notice that I do not have a favourite foundation, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner and so on. The reason is simply that in my opinion makeup is not really that unique. What I mean is that  I am sure I can find different mascaras I can love as much as my Deborah Milano Definitive Volume one. The same applies for my Vichy Aera Teint Pure Liquid Foundation and the many eye shadows and eye liner I have. The reason I have included the 3 makeup products above is that I think it can be quiet difficult to find the perfect pink lipstick, the perfect wine nail polish and the perfect natural blush. And to me those 3 products are almost perfect, and I am saying almost because nothing is really perfect (at least in my opinion).

What about your, which products did you love this year? And which ones you are going to keep using during the new year? Let me know in the comments below....

STAY FAB
HAPPY NEW YEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment