Nov 9, 2012

Olives on my nails....A Kiko nail polish

If you have read my Fall Winter 2012 2013 Fashion Trends post, you would have already seen that I listed military and army green as one of the main fashion trends for the season. If you like this trend a lot or if you simply one to try a new colour on your nails, you should go for a military olive green colour like the one I am wearing below. 


This one is by Kiko and it's the shade "verde oliva" 394. I really love it because it's a totally different colour from the ones I am used to and it's a way in between very dark and light or bright nail polishes. It goes well with many Fall and Winter outfits and colours and it can definitely be worn both during the day and at night, also with both casual and smarter outfits. 


If you really love this colour, you should have a look at my Max Mara Fall Winter 2012 2013 collection post.

Have you tried wearing a military green on your nails? If yes, let me know which brand you used.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment