Feb 11, 2020

New book + Life Update

Hello there,

I really appreciate your support even though I haven't been around. The past few years have been a full-on journey with work, my new house and getting diagnosed with fibromyalgia among other things.

This blog used to be that book I never wrote, that space where I could come and write about my passions, travels, product reviews, and so on. I still remember how exciting it was setting up this blog, working on the Html for the first time, and slowly filling it with articles. It seems a lifetime ago, and I have certainly changed, my lifestyle changed but not my love for writing.

Many of you might know I have another blog, Alessias Cues, all about food and recipes. If you like that kind of thing you might want to check out my new recipe book Soups: Healing & Delicious.


50+ DELICIOUS & HEALING SOUPS THAT WILL HAVE YOU CRAVING SOUP EVERY DAY!

Soup is often thought of as boring.  I hope that this book shows how delicious and fun soup is. You don’t have to catch the flu or be on a liquid diet to enjoy it. Never underestimate the power of a bowl of soup. It can be great to warm you up on a winter day or cool you down on a hot summer night. You can serve it chunky or blend it, garnish it in so many ways and enjoy it with the most mouth-watering accompaniments. Apart from being so yummy, soup is the number one option when it comes to healing meals.
This book includes 50 soups, like broths, cold soups, pasta soups, minestrone style and so much more. The recipes are mostly vegan but can be easily turned to vegetarian. All soups are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. As a bonus, you will find five amazing soup accompaniments recipes, totally homemade but so very easy. And as the cherry on the cake, or shall I say the garnish on the soup, all soups come with nutritional facts.

SOUPS Healing & Delicious includes:
  •     50 Healing & Delicious Soups – all super easy to prepare
  •     5 Soup Accompaniments Recipes – that will complement your soups
  •     Detailed nutritional Information for every soup – including calories, protein, fat, carbs as well as vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
  •     Tips on how to serve each soup
  •     Suggestions on how to transform a soup into another dish
  •     A one page list of the main ingredients needed to make the soups in this book
With this book you are sure to find the right soup recipe every time you are craving a bowl.

Alessia

0 comments:

Post a Comment