Jun 6, 2013

How to wear a white skirt


Last Summer I found this amazing embellished white skirt from Promod. And it was only 20 euros after being heavily discounted. I have worn it twice so far and featured both looks on this blog. You can see Look 1 and Look 2 for more details. The last time I wore it was October and since then it has been hanging in one of my closets, waiting for Spring to arrive. So when Spring finally arrived I started thinking about different pairings featuring this white skirt. I tried many combinations, and I decided to share with you my favourite 4 pairings. If you don't see my face it's because I had a towel in my hair and no makeup. I actually wore my favourite look last Tuesday for my 3rd wedding anniversary. You can see my outfit below.


To help you figure out for yourself how to wear a white skirt, below are my favourite looks featuring a white skirt directly from the Spring Summer 2013 Runway.


Sita Murt SS13


Rebecca Taylor SS13


Giambattista Valli SS13


I would suggest you to go for all white, black and white or wear your white skirt with pastel colours. I hope this post helps you come up with ideas on how to wear a white skirt.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment