Dec 19, 2011

Christmas Nails......

Hello ladies,

Only few days are left to Christmas. I am sure you are looking forward to it. Have you already decided what to wear, how to make your hair and makeup, where to go and what to eat? Here are some posts which might give you some ideas about the holidays in general.

Holiday Party Dresses
Holiday Makeup
Pink Makeup........ for the Holidays
Christmas Decorations....Ideas
Christmas at Home
Christmas Gifts
Christmas Eve Food

WHAT ABOUT YOUR NAILS? How are you going to paint your nails this Christmas? This is the colour I suggest. It is the colour I am wearing this week. I had bought it last year for Christmas but I didn't have time to paint my nails. So I am wearing it this Christmas for the first time. It's shade 300 Movie Star by Rimmel London 60 seconds. It's a shimmery and glittery red with some pink undertone. I think this would be great both for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You can wear it with a nice dress but also a pair of jeans. I will make you look festive but glamorous. 


 




 


 

STAY FAB.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment