Nov 26, 2012

Favourite Lip Products for Fall

In this post I would like to share with you my favourite Fall lip products. While during Spring and Summer I tend to wear more lip glosses and brighter lipsticks, during the colder months I like to go for warmer and deeper colours. Below are images of my favourite lip products applied on my lips and also a picture of the product itself and its swatch. Many of these lip products however, do look darker in the packaging than on my lips both because of the light in which the pictures were taken and also because I tend to apply them lightly.

 24 Hour Matte Deborah Lipstick in shade 11


Rimmel Stay On Lip Liner Pencil in 021 Red Dynamite


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 077 Asia


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 166 Temptation


Elf Luscious Lipstick in Cherry Tarts


Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Snog


Lady Lya lipstick in 09


Elf Luscious Lipstick in Ruby Slipper

Which are your favourite Fall lip products? Share them with us in the comments.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment