May 21, 2013

Wjcon Nail Lacquer in shade 199

Here is another post featuring a Wjcon nail polish. I go this together with my light blue shade, and they are both featured in this Wjcon Haul. Plus I have an entire post on shade 170 which is a great dupe for a very popular Chanel nail polish. I think you will be seeing many posts this summer featuring this brand, especially nail ones, since I am loving their nail lacquers. 


Today's nail polish is a beautiful jade colour. It reminds me of a bag I spotted while looking for Spring Summer 2013 bag trends which I fell in love with. This shade consistency is not pearl and shimmery, like my previous review. Indeed it's matte and I would say it applies as well as the pearl nail polish. The finish is amazing and in terms of lasting power, I would say these nail polish last as all the other ones on me. It dries relatively quickly and it's easy to apply. So I would highly suggest you to try them out.



If you like to match your nails to your shoes you should check this post which features a pair of Valentino pumps in the same gorgeous green colour. And since I am loving this colour so much I want to share with you 3 other favourite pieces for the current season in the same shade of green. The gorgeous dress is by Diane Von Furstenberg, the sneakers are by Puma and the bag is Proenza Schouler. This latter was featured in my Spring Summer 2012 Bags Trends...Small bags.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment